Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Plane Ticket

Today I bought my plane ticket! I looked a little yesterday and then gave up and thought I should rest on it. But today, my Dad and I were searching. He was on his desktop and I was on my laptop and we were comparing notes. There was a great deal that would allow me to fly Singapore Air for about 600.00. But the flight arrived in the evening. I want to arrive in the morning. It's best to have enough daylight hours in case I get lost or something unexpected occurs. So we found a deal on Expedia and I leave in the morning and fly Northwest. I fly from MSP to Chicago O'Hare.

Of course I have a bit of a layover in Chicago, but its not super bad. There was a Canada Air Flight that would have had me waiting for 11 hours. Not my idea of fun. Anyways, from there, I will go onto Korea, flying Korean Air.





No comments: